15 Tips to help fight ‘Swine Flu’.
The human body is a wonderful and remarkable machine that is designed to function and survive in a world full of ‘body invaders’.
All around us every day, every hour, every minute, the human body is exposed to and attacked by ‘body invaders’. They can be infectious organisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites and fungi, or toxic chemicals that alter the function of our cells.
The human body has built in defences know as the immune system to fight these ‘body invaders’ and although you may feel healthy, the immune system is at work all the time fighting them off. The feeling of being ill or sick is only evidence that you have a ‘body invader’ engaged in a fight with your immune system. How well it fights and who wins, depends on the strength of your immune system.
The immune system is a body wide network of cells and organs that have evolved to defend the body against attacks. The first line of defence, the body’s early warning system comprises of the brain, the skin, the nose and the throat. The second line of defence, are systems and organs that work together and interdependently to fight the ‘body invaders’ that have made their way past the body’s initial and first defence response, and consist of the lymphatic system, the circulation system, the thymus gland, the liver, the lungs and the large intestine.
Here are some tips to keep your immune system optimal and able to fight viruses.
1. Wash your hands frequently.
2. Don’t touch your nose lips and face unless you have clean hands.
3. Keep an antibacterial gel in your pocket so you can use it when you are not near a tap.
4. Gargle with water frequently to remove micro organisms.
5. Sneeze and spit into a tissue to clear organisms and dispose of the tissue immediately.
6. Use herbal toothpaste so that the correct bacteria remain in your mouth.
7. Eat raw, fresh pineapple, onion, radishes and garlic as they are natural antibiotics.
8. Avoid sugar and refined foods. One teaspoon of sugar can suppress your immunity for up to 6 hours.
9. Eat lots of fruit and green vegetables, they create an alkaline medium and germs cannot get a hold.
10. Eat blueberries, blackberries, cherries and grapes as they contain proanthocyanidins, antioxidants that are many times stronger than Vitamin C or E.
11. Breathe deeply to get oxygen to all your cells, germs cannot live in oxygen.
12. Exercise regularly, it keeps the lymphatic and circulation systems moving and also encourages oxygen into the tissues.
13. Take a good multivitamin and mineral. The antioxidants such as Vit A, C, E, and D and the minerals zinc and selenium are vital for boosting the immune system. Also the Omega Oils 3, 6 and 9. A liquid form is better absorbed and I recommend ProVitamin Complete.
14. Another great immune booster is ER. This is a proprietary blend of natural extracts and combined in a specific and particular way, with an electro magnetic field that resonates with the macrophages of the immune system. It is the way it is manufactured not the ingredients that make it so effective. It acts to simply support the key blood cells of the immune system. Magic drops!
15. Think positively all the time. The brain does not know the difference between a thought and an action so if you smile the brain thinks you are happy! Negativity and stress lower the immune system.
So follow these tips to help your immune system fight off this ‘swine flu’ and keep you healthy.
If you would like to take the ProVitamin Complete or ER send us a message on email@example.com