Who does Reflexology help?
- Back and body pain
- Cystics and kidney pain
- Digestive and bowel disorders
- M.E. and chronic fatigue
- Menstrual and menopausal symtoms
- Aids recovery and healing after surgery or injury
- Ear, nose and throat conditions
- Hayfever and sinus problems
- Headaches and migraine
- High blood pressure
- Muscular and joint problems
- Stress and emotional problems
- Amongst many other ailments
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is an ancient therapy that has been used in China for some 5000 years alongside Acupuncture but has its origin with the Egyptians.
Reflexology is a science based on the principle that there are energy zones and reflex areas in the feet relative to every part of the body.
How does it work?
The Reflexologist works by applying thumb pressure to specific points on the feet. Congested, blocked areas will be found to be sensitive and by gently stimulating the feet these blockages are removed restoring balance within.
Reflexology helps to improve the blood circulation and nerve function. It opens up energy pathways, energising the body, so encouraging it to heal itself resulting in better health.
How much does Reflexology cost?
60 minute consultation – £45
Please note: Reflexology is only available in Baldock, Hertfordshire