What can I expect from physiotherapy at The Wyndham Centre?
- Flexible appointment times.
- A thorough individual assessment from a fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist using a wide range of skills to identify the underlying problem, including manipulation, mobilisation, massage, acupuncture, stretching, posture correction, core stability and exercise.
- Based on the findings, we formulate a personalised treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
- We help you understand the cause of the problem, optimising your recovery and preventing recurrent injuries.
- Treatment is hands on, exercise based, focusing on postural alignment and core stability.
Do I need a referral from my doctor for physiotherapy?
- As Chartered Physiotherapists, we are qualified to confidently diagnose neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
- A referral from a doctor is only required if your treatment is funded by a medical insurance company.
- Our physiotherapists are recognised by all the leading health insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company for authorisation and further guidance.
How do I make an appointment?
- Simply call us on:
London 020 7404 0023
Baldock 01462 893586
What if I don’t have medical insurance?
- We accept payment by cash, debit or credit card.
How much notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment?
- Please note that we require 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid payment.