Who does it help?
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Post-Viral Fatigue Syndrome/Persistent fatigue
• Fibromyalgia/chronic pain conditions
• Chronic ear/nose/throat disorders
• Asthma/chronic Lung issues/persistent coughs
• Lyme Disease
• Migraines/chronic headaches
• Arthritis/Joint issues
• Skin disorders, such as Eczema and Psoriasis
• Urinary Tract Infections/Bladder issues/Kidney Stones
• Chronic Thrush/STDs
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Crohn’s Disease/Constipation
What is it?
Pathogens include viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites and toxins. These usually enter the body by ingestion, respiration, sexual intimacy, insect bites or wounds and inheritance. Your body’s immune system is designed to defend the body against pathogens, usually winning either before you notice any symptoms or after a short spell of infection.
However, for different reasons, sometimes your body is unable to destroy a pathogen completely. With ordinary health these pathogens that ‘escape the net’ live within our various bodily systems sometimes causing minor symptoms. Chronic conditions occur when such pathogenic activity gets out of hand.
Pathogenic Therapy is the detection and elimination of pathogens living inside the body to restore health.
How does it work?
Using a Vega machine, a Pathogenic Therapist use electroacupuncture of the foot (using a blunt instrument, which does not break the skin) to detect exactly which pathogens the body is hosting. Then you will be prescribed tailor-made remedies, to take in between appointments, that eliminate those pathogens.
How much does it cost?
Per 60 minute session – £82
Remedies are charged in addition to this
Please note: Pathogenic Testing is only available in Baldock, Hertfordshire