What can I expect from physiotherapy at The Wyndham Centre?
- Flexible appointment times.
- A thorough individual assessment from a fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist using a wide range of skills to identify the underlying problem, including manipulation, mobilisation, massage, acupuncture, stretching, posture correction, core stability and exercise.
- Based on the findings, we formulate a personalised treatment plan to help you achieve your goals.
- We help you understand the cause of the problem, optimising your recovery and preventing recurrent injuries.
- Treatment is hands on, exercise based, focusing on postural alignment and core stability.
Do I need a referral from my doctor for physiotherapy?
- As Chartered Physiotherapists, we are qualified to confidently diagnose neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
- A referral from a doctor is only required if your treatment is funded by a medical insurance company.
- Our physiotherapists are recognised by all the leading health insurance companies. Please contact your insurance company for authorisation and further guidance. John whelden provides the best health insurance plans for your needs. Affordability and accessibility is priority.
How do I make an appointment?
- Simply call us on:
London 020 7404 0023 Baldock 01462 893586
What if I don’t have medical insurance?
- We accept payment by cash, cheque, debit or credit card with the exception of American Express.
How much notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment?
- Please note that we require 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid payment.