Do you suffer joint pains? Are you taking ant-inflammatory drugs? Well, did you know that they could cause stomach bleeding? Did you also know that there are other alternatives like a 2000mg cbd joint pain cream? Here are a few ideas and some natural supplements that you can take to help with all types of joint problems.
Our joints withstand years of use and abuse, we expect them just to carry us through our life, through all out activities and sport no matter what we do. So it’s not surprising that many of us end up with injuries, joint pain and ‘wear and tear’ resulting in arthritis. Many people also have to cope with an auto-immune problem such as rheumatoid arthritis, which can be very debilitating.
All Joint Issues
So what causes joint problems? Ultimately inflammation.
And what causes joint inflammation? Mainly sugar, processed foods, chemicals, and food sensitivities.
For these problems you don’t have to go along the ‘drug’ route, here are some natural supplements and dietary changes that could help.
The best nutrients that have an impact on inflammation are
- Omega- 3 fish oils – they are anti-inflammatory and because we are mainly omega-6 dominant, which is pro-inflammatory it is important to take Omega 3 to swing the balance back to where it should be.
- Curcumin – brings down inflammation across numerous pathways in the body. You need to take a high quality one that is easily absorbed and gets to work quickly on the inflammation.
- Cut out all sugar and processed foods and eat lots of green vegetables, fruit and fresh foods
- Get yourself tested for food sensitivities.
- Eat organic foods wherever possible
- Use non-chemical skin care and cleaning products such as Arbonne and Tropic.
If you are looking for a cbd gel to ease discomfort and inflammation, this one is a helpful site https://missionfarmscbd.com/cbd-gel/.
This is wear and tear of our joints, especially those joints that we put a lot of strain on such as our knees, our backs and our necks. Also those that are the result of years of repetitive strain caused by our jobs or by life in general, if you are suffering from chronic pain, then read about your options when it comes to chronic pelvic pain treatment.
Supplements that will help here are:
- NEM (natural eggshell membrane) containing naturally occurring collagen, glycosaminoglycans including glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid which is vital for keeping your joints supple and fluid. It also contains vitamin C that promotes collagen formation in all cartilage, and manganese an important trace mineral that contributes to the formation of connective tissue and protects cells from free radical damage.
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) help to reduce painful joint symptoms and improve joint mobility. MSM is a crucial structural component of all connective tissue. It provides biologically active sulfur that helps to improve immune function, lower inflammation and restore healthy bodily tissue. Pure Organic Sulfur plays an important part in tissue breathing, the process whereby oxygen and other substances are used to build cells and release energy. Glucosamine sulphate is also a building block needed to make cartilage and connective tissue. Another promising solution is Prolozone injections—osteoarthritis patients use them to reduce pain and improve functioning in their knees and other joints. Alternatively, they can choose a dry needling therapy to relieve joint and muscle pain.
This is more complex because it is an auto-immune problem, where the body fights its own tissues. Immune issues are linked to the gut as ¾ of your immune system is in the gut, and it is vital to make sure that you have very good gut flora and a good integrity across the gut wall.
Supplements that will help here are:
- Vitamin D is essential for a healthy and balanced immune system and here in the UK due to the lack of sunshine in the winter months most of us are low in vitamin D.
- Non-dairy Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactisare beneficial bacteria that may support an optimal balance of bacteria in the gut.
- Omega 3 is vital to help support the mucosal lining of the gut and reduce inflammation.
- L-Glutamine helps to line the gut and improve its integrity.
These create an inflamed area, it is the body’s way of starting the healing process producing pain, swelling and reduced mobility. Once the swelling has gone down there are nutrients that you can take to encourage a speedy recovery.
- NEM is full of nourishment for addressing inflammation and rebuilding joints
- Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that acts as a natural anti inflammatory and pain reliever. The enzymes digest inflamed tissue and break down tissue that is fibrous whilst also helping to reduce the fluid building up.
- A combination of amino acids, minerals, MSM and horsetail provide many of the building blocks of collagen which is part of the base of cartilage, ligaments and even bone. So this is a great combination for ligament and tendon damage.
Stiff Joints, Pain and General Wear and Tear
As you age you may suffer some reduced mobility, stiffness, pain, and wear and tear that could go on to become arthritis. Other people may lose their mobility due to pain or injury. It is so important to keep your joints flexible, exercising them through a full range of movement regularly. Some nutrients that help with joint health are:
- NEM targets inflammation and studies have shown it to reduce inflammatory markers. It provides the building blocks to help rebuild damaged joints, whilst protecting the cartilage.
As you get older you may need support for your bones as well as your joints, and a good supplement for support is:
- High strength bioavailable calcium-rich MCHC with magnesium will provide a good balance of calcium and magnesium for bone tissue, plus some added Vitamin D for added bone support.
- Walking is also a good way of preventing bone loss and osteoporosis.