• The B group of Vitamins is a collection of essential nutrients that have certain characteristics in common.
• They are all water soluble and they are found in food sources such as Brewer’s Yeast, Meat, Whole-grains, Cereals and Vegetable Proteins.
• They are essential for the release of energy from food and vital for the metabolism of Fats and Protein.
• This complex may be favoured by those with poor dietary intake, and those who generally eat refined or fast food.
• Would also benefit the elderly, those on a reduced diet, convalescents or anyone with a demanding, stressful lifestyle and irregular eating habits.
• Free from Wheat, Yeast and Milk & Dairy.
Each tablet delivers:
• Thiamin (Vitamin B1) – 100mg
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 100mg
• Niacin (as Nicotinamide) – 100mg
• Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) – 50mg
• Folic Acid – 400µg
• Vitamin B12 – 100µg
• Biotin – 100µg
• Pantothenic Acid – 100mg
• Choline Bitartrate – 100mg
• Inositol – 100mg
• PABA – 30mg
DiCalcium Phosphate Cellulose Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Crosslinked Cellulose Gum Tablet Coating: (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Glycerin) Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour
Suitable for vegetarians
1 tablet daily
£16.95 for 60 tablets
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine, which is harmless and indicates that the body is using the Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) effectively.