Who does it help?
Those who would like to:-
• relax stiff and sore muscles
• reduce stress and anxiety
• encourage the body’s own healing systems
• release toxins and other waste products
• increase circulation
• improve digestion and reduce suffering from IBS
• improve self esteem and reduce depression
• boost the immune system
• increase oxygen and nutrient supply to every cell
• promote general state of well being
• encourage synergy of mind and body
• maintain and promote healthy skin
What is it?
Massage therapy is a treatment individually tailored to each person’s needs at that time. Remedial massage helps with any problem areas, general overall tension or for wellbeing – ideal for complementing any physiotherapy recommendations. Or if preferred can be a relaxing massage using oils to help the muscles unwind, releasing tension, stress, aches and pain.
How does it work?
Pressure is as the client desires; light sweeping movements for lymphatic work or delicate areas, or deeper tissue work. The therapist will listen to the body and let it communicate what it needs, but also take your preferences into account as well. Reiki can be used instead or as well, when touch is too painful or to provide a healing boost to problem areas during treatment. Massage can be whole body, upper or lower body or focused on particular areas specified by the client.
How much does it cost?
50 minute session – £50
Please note: Massage is only available in Baldock, Hertfordshire