- Saccharomyces Boulardii is a probiotic, non-colonising yeast species closely related to Brewer’s yeast and not related to the yeast group to which Candida belongs.
- It aggressively displaces problematic yeast species in the Gastro Intestinal tract and has been used in Europe to prevent post-antibiotic diarrhoea.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii taken orally produces lactic acid and some B vitamins as it becomes established, and crowds out the unfriendly strains of yeast.
- During use, friendly probiotic bacteria are allowed to colonise in the Gastro Intestinal tract, supporting micro-ecology.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii has been shown to increase levels of secretory IgA and research has shown it to be effective against specific unfriendly microbes.
- Dietary supplementation with potent probiotic cultures assists the host in maintaining a healthy probiotic balance.
- Both extensive studies and clinical use suggest it can help displace unfriendly yeast species in the Gastro Intestinal tract.
Contains: Saccharomyces Boulardii (9 Billion) 450 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Free from: All common allergens (antigens), and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Take 3 capsules twice a day on an empty stomach.
£21.91 for 50 vegetarian capsules
- If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Keep refrigerated – short term heat exposure is acceptable.
- The product can appear speckled due to the fact that it is a mixture of Saccharomyces Boulardii, which is brown, and cellulose, which is lighter in colour.
- Keep out of reach of children.