Discover how to Beat Pain, without visiting your Doctor
10% Off Your First Appointment – Call Us Now
Appointments Available Within 24 Hours
Based in Central London and Baldock, Hertfordshire, the Wyndham Centres offer a unique physiotherapy service that is proven to provide faster and longer lasting pain relief that will significantly reduce the risk of your problem reoccurring.
Our chartered physiotherapists look beyond the symptoms of your pain – focusing on your postural alignment and core stability as key factors that will help you remain pain-free after your treatment. We’ll also enable you to treat yourself at home with some useful self-help exercises and stretches..
We have been providing fast, professional and affordable physiotherapy since 1979. Whether you are recovering from injury, surgery, illness or sports-related injury, our expert treatment and advice will help speed your rehabilitation and help the body’s natural healing process.
Our clinics in Central London and Hertfordshire are run by a team of highly skilled and experienced chartered physiotherapists. Treatments include musculo-skeletal conditions like back and neck pain, sciatica, muscle imbalance training, rehab programmes and posture correction.
We also offer ergonomic advice to companies, either in small groups or as a 1-to-1 consultation. We can show you and your colleagues how to position yourself at your work station to improve posture and prevent injury.
Call us now to book your appointment. Consultations with one of our chartered physiotherapists cost just £57 in London or £44 in Baldock. Plus, you get 10% off your first appointment.
Central London: 020 7404 0023
Baldock, Herts: 01462 893586
Alternatively, fill out the form and we’ll contact you to arrange your appointment.
Our Physiotherapy Consultations – Who do they help ?
We specialise in the treatment of:
What Can You Expect From Your Consultation?
Our physiotherapists are trained to accurately assess the nature and severity of your injury or problem and understand its underlying causes. By getting to the root cause of the problem, we can make you better more quickly, and significantly reduce the risk of the problem happening again.
- Flexible appointment times.
- A thorough individual assessment from a fully qualified Chartered Physiotherapist using a wide range of skills to identify the underlying problem.
- Based on the findings, we formulate a personalised treatment plan to help you achieve your goals, including manipulation, mobilisation, massage, acupuncture, stretching, posture correction, core stability and exercise.
- We help you understand the cause of the problem, optimising your recovery and preventing recurrent injuries.
- Treatment is hands on, exercise based, focusing on postural alignment and core stability.
What Treatments Do We offer?
- Physiotherapy & Physical Therapy
- Joint manipulation
- Pilates & Core Strength
- Electrotherapy & Ultrasound
- Massage & Myo-fascial Therapy
- Applied Kinesiology
- Craniosacral Therapy
- BEST Technique
Our Unique, Preventative Service
Preventative medicine is a very important part of our service and we spend time teaching you how to avoid any recurrence of your problem. We’ll teach you all the secrets of a pain-free life, including posture tips, self-correction exercises and stretches.
Book Your Consultation Online!
Book now to be seen tomorrow – plus get 10% off your first appointment!