Massage – Swedish
Who does it help?
Those who would like to:-
- reduce stress and anxiety
- encourage synergy of mind and body
- encourage the body’s own healing systems
- release toxins and other waste products
- relax stiff and sore muscles
- increase circulation
- improve digestion and reduce suffering from IBS
- improve self esteem and reduce depression
- boost the immune system
- increase oxygen and nutrient supply to every cell
- promote general state of well being
- maintain and promote healthy skin
What is it?
Swedish Massage is the original massage technique using a variety of techniques; effleurage, petrissage, friction, tapotement, traction and vibration which are specifically designed to relax muscles. Swedish Massage is a treatment individually tailored to each person’s needs at that time.
How does it work?
Pressure is applied against the muscles using a sequence of movements. By working superficially and deeply into the tissue layers, circulation is increased and toxins removed from the muscles, producing an immense feeling of satisfaction and relaxation.
How much does it cost?
Per 1 hour session – £ 33
Per 30 minute session – £ 20
Please note: Swedish Massage is only available in Baldock. Please see Massage – Holistic for London.
Today Only: Get 10% Off Your First Session – Fill Out The Form Below: