Massage – Holistic
Who does it help?
Those who would like to:-
- reduce stress and anxiety
- encourage synergy of mind and body
- encourage the body’s own healing systems
- release toxins and other waste products
- relax stiff and sore muscles
- increase circulation
- improve digestion and reduce suffering from IBS
- improve self esteem and reduce depression
- boost the immune system
- increase oxygen and nutrient supply to every cell
- promote general state of well being
- maintain and promote healthy skin
What is it?
Massage is a treatment individually tailored to each person’s needs at that time. Holistic massage uses similar techniques to that of Swedish or therapeutic massage while allowing the practitioner to be intuitive.
How does it work?
Holistic massage treats the whole person; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It is not just a series of techniques applied to the body. The therapist is able to create a sacred space for her clients to really appreciate the time set aside for them alone and strongly believes the benefits of massage to be far reaching, from reducing stress and pain to nourishing the soul and works with strong principles of ethics, honesty and compassion.
How much does it cost?
Per 30 minute session – £ 35
Per 60 minute session – £ 60
Per 90 minute session – £ 85
Per 2 hour session – £110
Please note: Holistic Massage is only available in London. Please see Massage – Swedish for Baldock
Today Only: Get 10% Off Your First Session – Fill Out The Form Below: