• Developed following years of extensive research.
• Metabolic Food with Ginger, Rosemary & Turmeric.
• A patented, pleasant-tasting, easily digested powdered mix that provides nutritional support for individuals with inflammation.
• Helps to support normal eicosanoid activity in the gastrointestinal tract, skin, joints and lungs.
• Can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination, gastrointestinal support, or inflammation support programme.
• Supports Phase II metabolic clearing activity, gastrointestinal mucosa integrity and antioxidant activity.
• Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids, and the phytonutrients rutin, curcuminoids, and quercetin to nutritionally support healthy essential fatty acid metabolism.
• Provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value.
• Supplies high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.
• Can be used as a meal replacement, snack or meal accompaniment.
• Available in delicious original and mango flavours.
Each 3 scoop serving typically provides:
Calories 200 kcals
Protein 15 g
Total Carbohydrate 25 g
Complex 20 mg
Simple 5 g
Dietary fibre 4 g
Fat 6 g
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) (2500IU) 750 μg RE*
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) (1500IU) 450 μg
Vitamin D (as cholecalcipherol) (100IU) 2.5 μg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (45IU) 30 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 160 mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) 2 mg
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 1.4 mg
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide and niacin) 35 mg
Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 6 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2.8 mg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2.5 μg
Biotin 150 μg
Folic acid 150 μg
Calcium (as citrate and phosphate) 250 mg
Magnesium (as citrate, oxide) 187.5 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 μg
Zinc (as citrate) 10 mg
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 μg
Copper (as gluconate) 1 mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 80 μg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 μg
L-Glutamine 750 mg
L-Lysine HCl 770 mg
L-Threonine 34 mg
N-acetyl-cysteine 100 mg
L-Citrulline 100 mg
D-Limonene 111 mg
Rutin 200 mg
Quercetin 200 mg
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinalis) 100 mg
Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) 100 mg
Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 300 mg
*μg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Natural flavours (vanilla or mango)
Pure crystalline fructose (mango flavour only)
Rice protein concentrate
Rice syrup powder
Blend, shake or briskly stir 3 level scoops (52g) into 8 ounces of water or juice.
£53.00 for 14 servings (3 scoops per serving)
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750μg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a health care professional.