• Methyl Complex helps to support healthy homocysteine metabolism. Homocysteine is a naturally occurring intermediate compound in the breakdown of the essential amino acid, methionine. If levels of homocysteine
• are allowed to build up, however, this can have important implications for cardiovascular health. Methyl Complex provides the nutrient cofactors necessary for optimal methionine metabolism.
• Folic acid may be the most significant vitamin in supporting homocysteine balance. It is crucial for the re-methylation of homocysteine to methionine.
• Vitamin B6 and P-5-P are components of the amino transferase enzymes and are necessary for trans-sulphuration of homocysteine.
• Betaine (trimethylglycine) has also been shown to help balance homocysteine levels.
Each capsule typically contains:
Betaine (trimethylglycine, anhydrous) 500 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
Vitamin B12 (adenosylcobalamin) 250 μg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 5 mg
Folic Acid 450 μg
1-2 capsules between meals twice daily, or as directed.
£24.95 for 90 capsules
None known if directions are followed