• Liver Support is a combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and accessory nutrients that work synergistically to support liver function.
• This formula can be used for prolonged periods for those people needing additional nutritional support for the liver.
• Lecithin contains high levels of phosphatidyl choline, essential for cell membrane health and for supporting healthy fat transport and metabolism in the body.
• Vitamins C and E, Quercetin and N-Acetyl-Cysteine provide antioxidant protection.
• Dandelion, Beet Root, Schisandra and Milk Thistle have a long history of use in supporting liver function.
Each capsule typically contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 20mg
Calcium (citrate) 25mg
Magnesium (citrate) 25mg
NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) 25mg
Milk Thistle (Silymarin) 20mg
Glutamic Acid 15mg
NAG (N-acetyl-glucosamine) 15mg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 10mg
Glutamic Acid HCl 10mg
Dandelion Extract (4:1 equ 24mg) 6 mg
Red Beet Powder 5mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 5mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 5mg
Iron (citrate) 0.5mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 25µg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 10µg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 2.5mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)2.5mg
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 2.5mg
Zinc (picolinate) 2mg
Manganese (citrate) 0.5mg
Copper (citrate) 0.25 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 10µg
Chromium (picolinate) 10µg
Vitamin A (palmitate) 0.5mg
Folic Acid 40 µg
Biotin 25 µg
Vegicaps® (vegetable cellulose, glycerine, silicon dioxide and water)
Vegicaps® is a registered trademark of G.S. Technologies, Inc. USA
2 capsules daily with food.
£29.95 for 60 capsules.
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Not recommended for individuals with obstructed bile ducts and/or gallstones.
Persons with gastritis or ulcers should use this product with caution (Dandelion).
Consult a medical doctor if on diuretic medication.
If taking medication, seek the advice of a medical practitioner.