• Iso D3 delivers 2000iu of the preferred form of vitamin D, as D3 (cholecalciferol), in each tablet.
• The inclusion of isoflavones may help facilitate the body’s utilisation of vitamin D3.
• Vitamin D has a multitude of biological functions in the body which may help to support cellular health, healthy immune function and healthy inflammatory processes, as well as supporting bone health.
• Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced by the skin in the response to sun exposure.
• Soy isoflavones may be a useful support for healthy bone, cardiovascular and hormonal health and work well in combination with vitamin D3.
Each Tablet Contains:
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU
Soybean Concentrate 64 mg
Total Isoflavones 25 mg
(containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic acid, Sodium starch glycolate, Silica. Contains Soy
Take 1 tablet a day with food
£29.95 for 90 tablets
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
This product contains vitamin D at the adult tolerable upper intake, the maximum daily intake unlikely to result in adverse effects in the most sensitive individuals.