• The B vitamins are involved in all aspects of energy production and glucose metabolism.
• Vitamin E provides antioxidant support, especially for cell and organelle membranes – healthy membranes support optimal binding and action of GTF and insulin in cells.
• Chromium is a mineral that acts as a blood sugar regulator. It is part of the glucose tolerance factor (GTF), which supports the action of insulin at the cellular level. A deficiency of chromium can reduce GTF and result in blood sugar irregularities.
• Zinc has a great influence on carbohydrate metabolism. It is a component of energy enzymes such as lactate/malate dehydrogenases, and helps regulate energy production from glucose.
• Also contains pancreatic glandulars*: glandulars are thought to provide precursor substances that the body can use to support and enhance the function of a specific gland.
Contains: Magnesium, Vitamin C, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Choline, Adrenal concentrate*, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Vitamin B3, Inositol, Vitamin B6, B1, Manganese, Riboflavin, PABA, Zinc, Vitamin B12, Vanadium, Pituitary, Chromium, Parotid, Folic Acid, Biotin.
Encapsulated with: Ascorbyl palmitate, Vegi capsule shell (HPMC – Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
*Not suitable for Vegetarians.
*Bovine derived glandular concentrate comes from the organs of cattle (cow). They are freeze-dried before being manufactured into supplement form. All bovine glandulars found in Nutri products are sourced from New Zealand, which is recognised worldwide as a country that is free from BSE, enabling consumers to have the highest level of confidence in the safety of bovine-derived material from the region.
The animals are not raised specifically to obtain glands or tissue structures. The primary industry in New Zealand is for meat production, so the glandular collections come as a by-product from that main stream.
Take 2 capsules twice a day.
£27.85 for 120 Capsules
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a health care professional.
Not suitable for Vegetarians.