• Florisene is a clinically supported supplementation programme shown to help women with Chronic Telogen Effluvium (CTE) – excessive and persistent hair shedding.
• Florisene is a clinically-relevant iron supplementation programme, consisting of a highly absorbable form of iron, a significant level of the essential amino acid, L-Lysine to improve low ferritin levels, plus 2 other known iron synergies.
• Free from Wheat, Yeast and Milk & Dairy.
Each tablet delivers:
• Vitamin C – 24mg
• Vitamin B12 – 3µg
• Iron (as ferrous fumarate) – 24mg (150iu)
• L-Lysine – 500mg
• Biotin – 50µg (150iu)
• Selenium – 10µg
Calcium Carbonate Cellulose Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Acetylated Monoglycerides Colours: Titanium Dioxide & Iron Oxide) Crosslinked Cellulose Gum Silicon Dioxide Stearic Acid Magnesium Stearate.
Less than 1 hour
Suitable for vegetarians
• 1 to 3 tablets 3 times daily for the first 6 months. Thereafter, for maintenance purposes, take 1 tablet daily.
• Florisene should be taken with water half to one hour before food or on an empty stomach.
• However, for those who have heavy periods or who eat little or no red meat, then 2 tablets may be required.
£16.95 for 90 tablets
• Do not take any other supplements containing iron whilst taking Florisene. Consult a doctor before taking Florisene during pregnancy, breastfeeding or if planning to become pregnant.
• Do not take Florisene whilst taking oral antibiotics.
• Florisene should not be taken within 2 hours of taking any medication, including indigestion remedies.
• Florisene contains iron, and a small proportion of people may experience some minor digestive disturbance such as nausea. This generally disappears, but if it persists, then it is recommended that Florisene is taken with a light meal.
• It is best to avoid drinks containing milk or tea and coffee within an hour of taking Florisene as these drinks affect the absorption of the nutrients.