• Nutri Eskimo Brainsharp is a new stable fish oil preparation designed to help support healthy brain function, containing omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids, GLA, vitamin D, vitamin E plus CoQ10.
• The Eskimo-3 fish oil in Eskimo Brainsharp is derived from oily fish living in the deep seas of the Antarctic and South Atlantic.
• Eskimo Brainsharp has been formulated to specifically address the needs of the brain. An optimally healthy brain means being quick thinking with greater mental agility, being able to focus and make good decisions, as well as being highly motivated and mentally energised.
• New brain cells are being made all the time, and, under the right conditions, new brain cell growth can be encouraged, so it’s never too late to start making some positive changes to your brain’s nourishment.
• Eskimo Brainsharp has no fish odour or aftertaste due to its stability.
• Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Essential fats (DHA and EPA) which are often deficient in the western diet and are a significant part of a healthy brain structure.
• Omega 6 Fatty Acids – Essential fats which play an essential role in the complex brain network.
• Omega 9 Fatty Acids – Monounsaturated fatty acids which are central to a healthy Mediterranean diet and have significant antioxidant activity.
• Vitamin D – Helps to support brain cell activity and has an important antioxidant effect.
• Co Enzyme Q10 – As we age, levels of this vital substance decrease. Supports energy production and acts as an antioxidant to support and protect the healthy brain. Co Q10 is essential in the series of reactions that generate energy within cells and it is the brain that is the most energy hungry organ in our body.
• GLA – is provided from Evening Primrose Oil.
Contains: Totally natural fish oil from deep sea water fish (Eskimo-3), evening primrose oil, canola oil, natural source vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Co-Enzyme Q10, antioxidants: natural source vitamin E (mixed tocopherols), ascorbic acid, and lecithin. Flavouring – natural lemon oil. Capsule shell – gelatine, glycerine.
Content per 4 capsules – Omega 3 fatty acids 1400mg, of which EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 600mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 400mg & ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) 65mg. Omega 6 fatty acids 480mg, of which LA (linoleic acid) 400mg & GLA (gamma-linoeic acid) 45mg. Omega 9 fatty acids (oleic acid) 500mg. Vitamin D (175IU) 4.5ug *. Vitamin E (15IU) 9mg *. Q10 (coenzyme Q10) 9mg.
* provides 90% EC RDA.
Two capsules twice daily with food.
£32.95 for 120 capsules
Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
Consult with a medical doctor if taking anti-coagulant medication.