• Eskimo 3 Extra is a high potency fish oil supplement containing the important omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in their optimal concentration, a 3:2 ratio.
• Omega-3 fatty acids have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body, including heart, musculoskeletal, cognitive and skin health.
• Eskimo 3 Extra is an anti-inflammatory.
• Enriched with a patented, scientifically evaluated antioxidant mixture, Pufanox®, which is very important for maintaining the stability of the fish oil and for preventing rancidity.
• Produced from oily fish living in the deep seas. It is produced according to pharmaceutical standards and has a guaranteed high quality and is free from hexanes.
• Eskimo fish oils are purified to remove any environmental contaminants such as mercury, and pesticides such as PCBs and DDT.
• Eskimo fish oils have been shown to be outstandingly pure and stable in several independent studies, making them exceptionally safe and effective.
One capsule typically contains: Fish oil concentrate 1000 mg, Omega-3 fatty acids 600 mg, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 300 mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 3 mg, Ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Natural lime oil, Rosemary oil,
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
£27.25 for 50 capsules
Not recommended for haemophiliacs. Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
Allergen Information: Soy (oil), Fish (oil)