• Delicious lemon-flavoured melting tablet containing 2000iu of cholecalciferol – vitamin D3.
• Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced
• by the skin in response to sun exposure.
• Ideal maintenance dosage of 2000iu.
Vitamin D contributes to numerous biological functions in the body, including:
• normal function of the immune system
• maintenance of normal muscle function
• maintenance of normal bones, as well as normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
• vitamin D also has a role in the process of cell division
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (50μg) 2000 iu
Lemon juice powder
Take one tablet daily.
£9.20 for 120 tablets
None known if taken as directed.