• Vitamin D contributes to numerous biological functions in the body, including:
- normal function of the immune system
- maintenance of normal muscle function
- maintenance of normal bones, as well as normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorous
- vitamin D also has a role in the process of cell division
• Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced by the skin in response to sun exposure.
• Vitamin K is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
• D3 Drops with K2 provides vitamin K2 as MK-7, a highly effective form of K2.
• D3 Drops with K2 is a pleasant tasting liquid formula with a natural orange flavour, which allows flexible dosing.
Each 3 drops typically contains:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (25µg) – 1000 iu
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7/MK-7) – 45 µg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
Take 3 drops, twice a day
£16.94 for 28ml
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.