- Collagenics contains vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Also contains magnesium, which is important for the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
- Contains zinc, which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails.
- Also contains copper, which contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
- Features manganese, which contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue.
- Contains horsetail, which is a natural source of silica.
Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 50mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 10mg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) – 10mg
Iron (bisglycinate*) – 2mg
Magnesium (bisglycinate*) – 25mg
Zinc (citrate) – 5mg
Manganese (citrate) – 1.7mg
Copper (citrate) – 1000µg
L-Proline – 50mg
L-Lysine – 50mg
L-Cystine – 50mg
Alpha-ketoglutaric acid – 5mg
Xylose – 25mg
Taurine – 10mg
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane – 50mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (a natural source of silica) – 25mg
*Patented mineral amino acid chelates; US patent #4,830,716, # 4,599,152 Albion®
Coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose)
Take 2 tablets twice a day.
£18.25 for 60 Tablets
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.