- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, with over one-half of the total body stores of magnesium found in bone tissue.
- Provides a 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio.
- Magnesium is provided as a blend of bisglycinate and citrate for enhanced absorption.
- Features 200 IU vitamin D3. Vitamin D supports normal blood calcium levels and supports normal bone and muscle function.
Each tablet typically contains:
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)* – 500mg
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) – 200mg
Phosphorous (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) – 126mg
Magnesium (as citrate**, bis-glycinate**, oxide) – 100mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (200 IU) – 5µg
* MCHC is a bovine product of New Zealand, and supplies calcium, phosphorous and trace quantities of other minerals.** Patented mineral amino acid chelates: US patent #4,830,716 Albion®
Coating (hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose, calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, talc)
2 capsules twice a day
£24.95 for 90 Tablets
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.