• Aller-C contains quercetin, vitamin c, pure bromelain and bioflavanoids.
• It is useful in supporting an overactive immune system and healthy immune response, and as such is helpful in reducing and presenting the symptoms of hayfever.
• Quercetin helps to support healthy histamine levels, and has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity increasing the effectiveness of vitamin C.
• Contains a 60% bioflavonoid complex which will support the strength of capillaries and also improves the antioxidant properties of vitamin C.
• Features pure, uncut, bromelain, an enzyme derived from pineapple, which helps to support healthy nasal and respiratory airways.
• Bromelain also has the added benefit of increasing the absorption of quercetin, both supporting the body’s inflammation response and histamine processes with the added benefit of improving the digestion of protein.
Each capsule typically contains:
• Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 450 mg
• Quercetin dihydrate 250 mg
• Bioflavonoids 60% (citrus) 150 mg
• Bromelain 2400gdu 50 mg
Gelatine capsule, Ascorbyl palmitate
2 capsules twice daily between meals.
If necessary up to 8 capsules per day may be taken.
£49.94 for 120 capsules
Caution: None known if directions are followed.