How does Magnesium Deficiency effect you?
Would you like?
- More energy?
- Less muscle pain?
- Better moods?
- Fewer headaches?
- Improved GI function?
Then you need Ultra Muscleze!
A High Strength Support for Muscles, Cardiovascular and Nerve Health
- Ultra Muscleze is a magnesium resuscitation beverage that includes Malic Acid, Glutamine, Taurine and L-Carnitine to help unleash energy and achieve new levels of health and performance.
- This supercharged formula features high doses of magnesium for where it is needed most – your muscles!
- Malic Acid plays a very important role in energy production within the Mitochondria in both aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
- With its other key ingredient activators of Mitochondrial function, Ultra Muscleze helps to support muscle and nerve health.
- Ultra Muscleze is pleasant tasting and easily absorbed with very high gastrointestinal tolerance.
- Magnesium is essential for maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system and for the proper function of nerves and muscles.
- Magnesium is also important for calcium absorption and retention and is required for the release of energy.
- Selenium plays a valuable role as an antioxidant and serves as a mineral co-factor in the free radical scavenging enzyme, glutathione peroxidase.
- Symbiotic nutrients such as molybdenum, L-carnitine, taurine, B6, B12 and folic acid are included to improve cellular uptake of magnesium.
- Having an almost immediate effect, this formula is an excellent choice for those in need of magnesium replenishment.
Magnesium plays an even greater role in health than was previously thought and is required for hundreds of biomechanical reactions taking place within your body; the primary function being its ability to activate many enzymes.
High strength magnesium supplementation has commonly been associated with poor gastrointestinal tolerance, including malabsorption and diarrhoea in particular. Ultra Muscleze overcomes these problems, even in individuals with sensitive gastrointestinal systems.
Widespread Magnesium Deficiency
Poor soil and extensive food processing methods now make it highly unlikely that we are getting enough magnesium in our diets and consequently have contributed to widespread deficiencies in this vital mineral, significantly increasing the need for high strength supplementation to restore optimal levels. Add to this our fast paced modern lifestyles and reliance on many refined foods (which tend to have a low magnesium content) mean that most people are not getting anywhere near enough magnesium in their diets.
Did you know?
Magnesium is also known as nature’s tranquiliser
Magnesium deficiency may intensify reactions to stress and can commonly lead to symptoms of mood swings, irritability and depression.
Magnesium is essential for energy production
Magnesium is perhaps the most important nutrient involved in the body’s energy production processes. This is not just particularly significant for athletes and sports people but to enable energy production for everyday activities too, hence why general feelings of fatigue and lethargy are common symptoms of a deficiency of this important mineral.
Muscles need magnesium to function optimally
Muscles actually contain about 26% of all magnesium found in the body, with 60% in bone and the rest in soft tissue and body fluids. Muscle cramps, spasms and tremors are common symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
Who is at Risk?
- Anyone with Gastrointestinal problems, malabsorption or kidney problems
- People with poorly controlled diabetes, alcohol abuse and taking certain medications, including diuretics and antibiotics
- Individuals suffering from chronic stress as magnesium is used up quickly in times of stress
- Elderly people
- Anyone consuming high intakes of starchy carbohydrate foods
- Menstruating females
- Athletes and people taking part in regular exercise
Common Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency:
- Muscle weakness
- Nervous energy
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Fits or convulsions
- Mood swings/Irritability
- Circulatory problems
- Muscle tremors, cramps or spasms
- Loss of appetite
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Migraine & Tension
Ultra Muscleze is a high strength magnesium and is combined with a targeted range of supportive nutrients:
- Malic Acid is an essential part of the energy production process and studies have found patients with Fibromyalgia to have low levels of this important nutrient. Studies show that supplementation with Malic Acid, alongside magnesium may help to relieve the pain and fatigue commonly associated with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Taurine is an amino acid like compound found in abundance in most tissues including skeletal muscle tissues. Taurine is an essential nutrient for energy production and helps to protect cells from potentially harmful free radicals.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in blood and muscle tissue in humans and is used by cells to provide energy. Post event low energy levels and immune suppression may occur when glutamine levels are low.
- L-Carnitine studies have also found that carnitine levels in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome are often lower than in normal subjects with carnitine deficiency typically resulting in low energy levels.
- Selenium & Calcium – Selenium is an essential mineral with an important role as an antioxidant and helps to protect against harmful free radical activity in the body, which is of particular importance for regular exercisers. To avoid any problems the best way to take a magnesium supplement is always balanced with calcium as these two essential minerals work together in the body.
- In addition, Molybdenum, Vitamins B6, B12 and Folic Acid are all essential supportive nutrients for cellular uptake of magnesium and energy metabolism.
Magnesium Rich Foods:
- Green leafy vegetables
- Unrefined grains & nuts such as almonds & cashew nuts
- Legumes such as beans, pulses & lentils
- Soy products such as tofu, soy milk and yoghurts
- Whole grains such as brown rice and millet