Leading research institutions and medical journals agree that balancing your pH can help put an end to heart problems, joint pain, high blood pressure, uncontrollable cholesterol, blood sugar problems, fatigue and sleep problems, and much more.
Your body is 70% water and every one of your 100 trillion cells is filled with water. Every other chemical in your body, from the acid you need to digest food, to the hormones that course through you, the immune cells that attack infections, and the blood that carries oxygen and nutrients to your cells, either contain water or are suspended in water.
This water needs to be maintained at a proper pH balance, not too acid and not too alkaline. A healthy person with perfectly balanced pH has a reading of about 7.4 in their blood and about 7.25 in their tissues. That means every cell in your body should be slightly alkaline to survive.
When you were born, your body was slightly alkaline and your pH levels were normal. But over the years, three facts of modern life cause your tissue pH readings to drop and become dangerously acidic.
1. The simple act of living produces enormous amounts of acid in your body: to do its all-important work, every cell in your body absorbs nutrients and excretes waste products that are extremely acidic. Some of that waste is actually used to produce energy. But over time, the unburned waste piles up inside you, making your body more acidic with each passing day.
2. The foods you love, even the ‘healthy’ ones, flood your cells with acid: yogurt, wheat germ, navy and pinto beans, plums, spinach, honey, brown rice, many types of fish and other healthy foods may be good for you, but they raise acid levels inside your cells.
Acid is released inside you when you digest meat, eggs, milk, cheese, white flour and sugar. And not surprisingly, beer, wine, distilled spirits, coffee, soft drinks and artificial sweeteners dump much more acid into your body.
3. The modern world pours even more acid into you every single day: every day of your life, you absorb even more acid from the environment, from acid rain and other pollutants in your drinking water, and even from the polluted air you breathe.
Most modern medicines and prescription drugs are notorious for producing acid in your body. Your body is growing more acidic with each passing day!
Every day your body is working hard to neutralize acid, and bring you into balance. To do that, your body needs certain key minerals that are known to neutralize acid. Unfortunately you do not get these essential minerals from your food, so your body has no choice but to “borrow” them from organs and tissues where they’re needed.
Essential minerals are stolen away from your heart, your brain, your bones and joints, your muscles and skin, and your lungs, liver and every other organ in your body. As they begin to lose the minerals they need to function properly, they begin to weaken, function less effectively, and fail.
Heart problems may begin to plague you, sharp pains and stiffness invade your joints, your “get-up-and-go” gets up and goes, your thinking can get fuzzy, memory fades and your mood turns dark. Even the skin on your face, neck, and hands begins to dry, sag and look like it should belong to someone else, someone years or even decades older than you are!
So, too much acid in your body, makes you old and sick before your time, and if your body is unable to restore a normal acid/alkaline balance and remains acidic, it can set off an avalanche of other serious health problems. It is said that acid waste builds up in the body in the form of cholesterol, gallstones, kidney stones, arterial plaque, urates, phosphates, and sulfates. Even mild acidosis can create weight gain, obesity, blood sugar problems and cardiovascular problems, as well as cold hands and feet, headaches, allergies and digestive problems. When your body is highly acid, it will do whatever it needs to get back in pH balance and turns to its natural alkalinizing organs, your lungs, kidneys, and skin, to quickly neutralize the acids.
But if those storehouses are over-worked or empty, your body snatches the calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium it needs wherever it can find them. And since your bones are the richest store of calcium, they are systematically eaten away. The result is severe bone loss, osteoporosis and joint pain!
Inflammation, viruses, bacterial infections and abnormal cells thrive in an acid medium, so the question is ‘how do you make your body more alkaline?’
1. Use alkaline drops, ‘AlkaLife’, in every sip of water you have
2. Take a green supplement ‘Green Vibrance’
3. Eat plenty of fresh organic green vegetables
4. Eat fresh organic fruit
5. Cut down on your refined foods and all sugar
6. Drink water with a slice of lemon
For supplies of AlkaLife and Green Vibrance ring us on 01462 893586